Essential Personal covid19 Pandemic Coronavirus CoralGables Miami
DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME
YOU ARE KEEPING OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AND GOING
VIDEO and TELE-COUNSELING AVAILABLE
I recognize the difficulties and risks of working at this time.
I acknowledge the level of stress you and your families are experiencing.
I want to be here for you and your family by providing,
when necessary, free Mental Health Services to you or the members of your family at this time
The best way to find me Call me at
If I do not answer PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT, I will return your call before the end of the day
I am a Cigna and Aetna provider; I may qualify for other PPO.
I will provide services for free when necessary
UNICEF Recommendations for Mental Health and Well being
To cope with all our feelings, it is recommended to do a well-being plan for ourselves, our families and even for our teams of work.
Tips to Cope
1 ) Stick to routines or start new ones. Get up and go to bed at a regular time
Get dress, exercise, get in the shower, do your hair, do the dishes
Involve the children so you have a family plan
2) Stay connected, Have video chats with family, friend and colleges.
- Open up about how you are feeling and ask about how they are feeling.
- Check in with colleagues, specially those who are alone.
3) Engage in hobbies and things you enjoy: Do Karaoke, read, do puzzles, sew or knit.
4) Set up a worry window. Write down all the worries through out the day, give yourself permission to think about it at a specific time of the day. This technique works well.
5) Engage in well-being practices: use Meditation and Mindfulness applications.
6) Keep a gratitude Journal and write down 3 things you are grateful every day
7) Congratulate yourself and others for having a Mega day
8) Enjoy Music, and Laughing, and singing and dancing and hope.